Current Open Positions at Seaside Emergency Associates
With any of the positions offered below, you may send your qualifications/resume to the following address:
PO Box 24251
Ventura, CA 93002-4251
Emergency Room Physician
Emergency Room Physician with 5 years full time Emergency Medicine experience.
- State of the art 16 bed Emergency Department
- 40,000 Patients per year
- Level II Trauma Center
- 24hr Radiology, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Lab, and Pharmacist
- Family Medicine teaching program, rated # 1 in the Nation by Forbes magazine
- Excellent consulting attending staff
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation\
- Independent Contractor Status
- Paid “A” Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Partnership track for full time physicians
BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or BC in Family Medicine with 5 years full time Emergency Medicine experience.
Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Candidates must have a minimum of (6-12) months of acute care experience or emergency room experience. Candidates will staff the Rapid Care area of a Level Two Trauma Center or Emergency Department providing medical screening examinations and caring for Triage Level 3, 4 and 5 acute care patients in collaboration with emergency physicians. Candidates will work as a team with an RN and Nursing Assistant to provide care to a diverse full spectrum emergency department population including pediatrics, adult and geriatric populations. Candidates must be able to work independently, possess strong communication skills, be punctual and reliable, good work ethic, be caring and have a passion for emergency medicine.
- 10 hour shifts likely from 12 PM – 10 PM, seven days a week at VCMC (hours may vary at discretion of Emergency Department Medical Director)
- 8 hour shifts likely from 3PM – 11PM, seven days a week at Santa Paula (hours may vary at the discretion of the Emergency Department Medical Director)
- Hourly rates determined based on emergency medicine experience, plus productivity based RVU bonuses
- Malpractice coverage, CME stipend and 401K contributions for vested employees.
Completion of accredited NP and PA educational program from an accredited institution
Current state licensure in good standing with State of California
Current BLS, ACLS and PALS certification
Eligible for state controlled substance license II THROUGH V
Eligible for Federal DEA certificate II through V
Practice of emergency medicine; examination, diagnostic and emergency room therapeutic procedures; emergency medical equipment and instruments; reading and interpretation of ECG’s; reading and interpretation of X-rays using PACS; emergency orthopedic procedures and splinting; prescribing medications and treatment plans to patients. Possess excellent communication skills
Possess excellent communication skills
TNCC, CEN and ATLS Certification